Scalable Self-Propelled Linear Light Rail System Makes Directing Lights Almost Effortless
The Light Rail 4.0 Adjust-A-Drive, the latest linear light mover system released by Gualala Robotics, Inc., sets the industry standard for self-propelled light rail systems. This innovative system, perfect for a startup or established full growth garden, operates without the use of pulleys, chains, or gears, which adds exceptional durability to the system. Installation is hassle-free, just mount the six-foot standard track where you need it and then place the drive motor that moves the light onto the track. The adjustable switch stops permit the lamps to travel a user-specified distance. The 0-60 second time delay and the two to four-foot adjustable speed allows a broad range of user determined lamp intensities, as well as travel distances.
Adjust Drive Light Rail Complete System Features and Specifications:
- Extendable six-foot rail track
- Mounting hardware
- Adjustable switch stops to promote even plant growth end-to-end
- Adjustable from 6 RPM (2 ft./min) to 10 RPM (4 ft./min)
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Compatible with all Light Rails and accessories
- Weight 5.9 lbs.
- Voltage: 120